Friday, January 13, 2012

Startin'!

Hey guys, I'm Andreea, I'm not new on blogger, I've actually had a blog on another account, on which I wrote in Romanian (my first language), but things happened and I had to delete it, but that's alright because it was private (long story) anyway. I've wanted to open a book blog for a really long time now, but this isn't going to be just books, because I've blogged for two years, and I got addicted to writing interesting thing that happen to me, everyday or every moment that I feel the need to. I'm a blogger, so if I don't write my thoughts somewhere, bad things happen :D. Just to warn you, my writing style is a really childish, and sometimes I make references to movies/books/people, I might swear sometimes, I'm still trying to keep that under control, and since English is not my first language, I might have typos from time to time. You've been warned.
Oh, and also, when it comes to paranormal romances (or just paranormal) if it's not a classic, my rating is pretty strict, just because.. I can. No, let me elaborate that. You see, I'm not a fan of paranormal, I read it, but just because I see a lot of people reading it, or I hear stuff about it, or I just feel like reading paranormal. Yes, I actually do feel like reading paranormal sometimes; it's that thing when today you feel like reading something and then after a week you feel like reading another type of book. I'm not strict with classics, or the ones I consider to be classics, because in my opinion most paranormal nowadays is written just so the authors can win a couple of bucks. Don't decapitate me, that's just the way I think.
That being it :) I can't wait to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment