Tuesday, February 7, 2012

tag#2

I stole another tag off the internet. :D Everyone's invited to do it.

1. Least favorite book cover?
  I can't stand this the font just doesn't go with the picture, and I can't say I like it either. The Romanian version is worse.

2. What are some weird things you do while reading?
  I don't think I do anything weird while reading.. I do bite and pick at my lips a lot, but I don't see that weird.

3. Where is the oddest place you have ever read a book?
  At a wedding.

4. If you could meet any author from history, who would it be?
  Alexandre Dumas

5. What is the worst book you have ever read?
  Ion - Liviu Rebreanu (Romanian.. yeah..)

6. What books did you love when you were younger?
  Usually fairy tales or fables.

7. Which books would you like to see turned into a movie/not turned into a movie?
  I don't really like when books and turned into movies, or I liked it until all the young actors turned out to be crap.

8. What is your book challenge for this year?
  The Goodreads 2012 reading challenge, the European reading challenge and the Book2Movie reading challenge. I have to get started on the last 2, because I've only read a little from Les Enfants de la liberte by Marc Levy for the European one, and I have to finish Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice AND watch the movie for the last one. I slacked, a lot.

9. Do you take notes?
  In my head, yea.

10. Do you like music/silence while reading?
  Silence, and this will sound weird but I like to imagine I'm hearing what's happening into the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment